Newest release of euHReka facilitates collaboration and smarter working for HR
Version 2.07 establishes euHReka OnDemand as global and uniquely comprehensive HR SaaS solution
Version 2.07 marks the 7th major functionality release of the euHReka platform in the last 30 months and establishes euHReka as the market’s most complete and global HR SaaS solution. euHReka 2.07 combines a truly multi-country footprint with very wide HR process coverage, including workforce management, benefits administration, payroll, succession planning, compensation, performance management, learning administration, recruitment, document and knowledge management, service center management, and HR analytics. euHReka 2.07 will be made available to all euHReka customers through automatically deployed updates.
euHReka 2.07 introduces Flexflows, a smart way to facilitate the execution and tracking of multi-actor HR processes, applicable to employee life events such as requisitions, employee transfers, promotion and leave requests. Flexflows identify where and when additional data and approval actions are required, and routes information and approvals to the appropriate stakeholders in the organization. As such, euHReka’s Flexflows enable managers, employees and HR professionals to collaborate on HR transactions following predefined HR workflows, all through a fluent and transparent self-service user experience.
New Feature Highlights of euHReka 2.07 include:
- Flexflows allow multiple users to collaborate on HR transactions following predefined policies and rules:
- - Acts as a common platform for managers, employees and HR professionals to collaborate on various life events, including changes in personal details, entry and re-entry to the organization, retirement, promotion and demotion, internal & external transfers, and leaves and suspensions.
- - Tracing capability increases the transparency of critical HR decisions (e.g. job posts, promotions, etc.), and enables full audit tracking
- - Tailored to meet country-specific market requirements and work across markets, with consideration to specific legal requirements across the globe.
- - Available as a standard configuration option to euHReka; available to all users, requiring limited or no customization to the platform
- “Paperless” pay and benefits
- - Employees can select to receive paperless salary slips
- - Standard benefits and reward statements are directly accessible to all employees, ready to print.
- Improved global employee management capabilities
- - Global employee management now enabled to keep employee records across countries – including time management and payroll
- - Responds to different legal and data requirements for a single employee – critical for employees who operate out of multiple geographies or have multiple roles within an organization
- - Supports expat management process
- Smarter learning capabilities
- - Courses can be evaluated by learners, allowing for timely feedback
- - Learning time automatically integrated into timesheets
- More intuitive interface and improved usability
- - Easy, right hand navigation (including HR calendar) available through the entire application
- - Smart support features, such as ‘balloon on hover’ navigation, give users easy access to additional detail.
- - Facetted search & easier filtering of data allow users to work smarter and retrieve information more easily
- This release is part of NGA’s semi-annual enhancement to the euHReka OnDemand platform and exemplifies NGA’s commitment to drive standardization and controls into the automation of HR processes. euHReka OnDemand is powered by SAP HCM.
NorthgateArinso is a leading global Human Resources software and services provider offering innovative HR business solutions to employers of all sizes, including global Fortune 500 companies and many public sector organizations. NorthgateArinso helps HR executives optimize their HR service delivery through smarter processes and more efficient technology, supporting key HR areas like workforce administration, payroll, benefits, recruitment, learning, and talent management.
NorthgateArinso’s 8,500 employees in 35 countries are dedicated to delivering HR excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology.
Additional information can be found at: